» Recruitment Procedures
The recruitment procedure is the major functional process for the creation
of competitive working strength. The procedure of recruiting the employees
starts with the company or by the agency that works on behalf of employer
- Employer/Principal will formally issue a demand letter in favor of
- The demand letter will contain all the information that is
essentially required for an employee.
Letter of Authority
- The employer company will issue a letter of authority. This letter is
addressed to the top official of the Embassy of the concerned country
(in case of international recruitment)
Agreement of Employment
- The Agreement of Employment is standard employment contract that is
done between employer and employee.
Agents Part: Selection
- The selection of the candidate is done by conducting oral or practice
- The selection test is conducted at employer company or his authorized
- A proper accommodation and transport facility is provided from our
- Entrusted with selection & testing of worker, we normally select
employee with the help of team of experts for technical as well as
professional categories under direct supervision of professional
- After final selection, we send candidates for medical checkup to
authorized medical center of the respective Embassies of country of
Application for Visa
- For selected candidates, we will apply for visa in respective embassy
as authorized by employer
Ticketing and Emigration
- The traveling expense is bear by the employer company to facilitate
the traveling as required.
- We also provide clearance from concerned departments for candidates.
Orientation before Departure
- A basic orientation is provided to workers before traveling out of
- The workers are informed about their duties and responsibilities.
- They are also provided with first-hand information of work
- They are also informed about the labor laws of the respective
© AL SABIR CONSULTANCY
All Rights Reserved
Developed and Managed by ABBAS IT HELPDESK